Limited Partnerships home page
Learn about registering a new Limited Partnership:
What to do to maintain a Limited Partnership:
General Partner, Promoter and Manager prohibitions
From 1 September 2014 Section 103D of the Limited Partnerships Act 2008 gives the Registrar of Companies (the Registrar) and the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) the power to prohibit persons who, within the previous five years, have been involved in the management of one or more limited partnerships that have failed due to mismanagement.
- What is a Limited Partnership?
- What is a partnership agreement?
- What activities can Limited Partners engage in?
- How is the privacy of Limited Partners protected?
- General Partners & Limited Partners
- Qualifications of General Partners (NEW)
- Powers of the Registrar (NEW)
- Differences between Limited Partnerships & Overseas Limited Partnerships