About this website
MBIE’s Government Procurement branch manages this website.
Government Procurement branch’s purpose
What Government Procurement branch does
Government Procurement branch helps agencies to get better results from their procurement activities through initiatives like:
- capability reviews that help agencies identify and address their procurement issues
- growing the procurement profession with the NZ Procurement Academy
- transforming government procurement policy and practice
- providing a pool of commercial experts who can help with high-risk, high-value and unusual procurements on a user-pays basis
- collaborative contracts eg all-of-government, common capability and syndicated contracts.
What’s new in procurement
There are lots of ways you can keep in the loop with what the Government Procurement branch is doing. Try signing up for our:
Who’s on the team
Here’s the structure of Government Procurement branch’s management.
Contact the team
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org