Buying from All of Government contracts
Eligibility to buy from the All-of-Government contracts
Put simply, all agencies that are part of the New Zealand State sector and the New Zealand Public sector are eligible to buy from the AoG contracts. Public Service Departments and State Service agencies are expected to use these contracts, and organisations in the wider State sector, including School Boards of Trustees, are encouraged to do so.
How to buy from the All-of-Government contracts
In brief, there are a range of options including using agencies’ existing e-Procurement tools and the newly established NZ Government e-Marketplace (NZ Ge-M).
Information on this is outlined in the Buyers’ Guides to the AoG contracts.
- External legal services
- Print devices
- Quick Guide: All-of-Government contracts for Councils [325 KB PDF]
For further information
Further information about the Reform Programme and All-of-Government contracts can be accessed from the main menu
If you have specific questions about one of the existing contracts, please email:
- email@example.com – for Office Consumables
- firstname.lastname@example.org - for Passenger Vehicles
- email@example.com – for Laptop/Desktop Computers
- firstname.lastname@example.org - for Single/Multi-function Devices.
- ELS@med.govt.nz - for External Legal Services
- email@example.com - for Travel: Air Travel and Travel Management Services
- AOGRecruitment@med.govt.nz - for Recruitment Services
- firstname.lastname@example.org - for Electricity, Reticulated Gas & Energy Management Services
- AOGAdvertising@med.govt.nz - for Advertising
If you have a query about future contract areas or the AoG contracts generally, please email email@example.com.