The All-of-Government contract for computer hardware is managed by the Centre of Expertise (CoE) at the Ministry of Business, Innovation, and Employment; Government Procurement Branch. The panel of suppliers are:
- Cyclone Computer Company Ltd
- Dell New Zealand
- Hewlett-Packard New Zealand Ltd
- The Laptop Company
Eligible Agencies can access the contracts by signing a Letter of Accession to a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between your agency and MBIE. This will confirm your agency as a Participating Agency in the agreement.
Each participating Agency will receive product catalogues which are updated quarterly and detail the specific offerings of the panel suppliers.
If you have any questions about the All-of-Government contract for computer hardware or would like any further information, please email@example.com.
The buyers’ guide
This guide provides eligible agencies with an overview of:
- Key benefits of buying off this contract
- How agencies will transition to the contract
- What you can buy off the contract,
- Roles and responsibilities: buyers, suppliers and the Centres of Expertise
Download the guide