The All-of-Government contract for desktop & laptop computers is managed by the Centre of Expertise (CoE) at the Ministry of Business, Innovation, and Employment; Economic Development Group (ED) on behalf of the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA). The panel of suppliers includes:
- Cyclone Computer Company Ltd
- Dell New Zealand
- Hewlett-Packard New Zealand Ltd
- The Laptop Company
- Renaissance (YOOBEE)
Briefly, agencies can access the contracts by signing a Letter of Accession to a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between your agency and the DIA.
Along with the MOU, each Agency will receive a Contracts Profile that provides more detail on the contracts and the specific offerings of the seven suppliers.
If you would like to discuss your Agency's requirements or confirm your transition date, please email email@example.com . The team at ED will be happy to answer questions and assist with your transition plan.
The buyers’ guide
This guide provides eligible agencies with an overview of:
- Key benefits of buying off this contract
- How agencies will transition to the contract
- What you can buy off the contract, and how
- Roles and responsibilities: buyers, suppliers and the Centres of Expertise
Download the guide: