Energy Management Services
The All-of-Government (AoG) contract for Energy Management Services (EMS) has been established by the New Zealand Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment on behalf of government agencies. The contract is managed by the Utilities Centre of Expertise (CoE).
The panel of suppliers includes:
- Honeywell Limited
- New Zealand Energy SolutioNZ Limited (a consortium of four companies)
- Schneider Electric (NZ) Limited (a consortium of three companies)
- Smart Power Australasia Limited
The initial contracts run until 1 July 2015 with one right of renewal of two years.
The Buyer’s Guide
This provides agencies with further information on the following:
- An overview of the contract
- What EMS is and what it can do for agency
- Key benefits to agencies
- How agencies will transition to the contract
- How to run a mini-Request for Information process
Download the Buyer's Guide:
Please email email@example.com if you require any further information on the EMS contract.