External Recruitment Services
The All-of-Government (AoG) external recruitment services contract provides government agencies with a consistent and streamlined process for getting recruitment services at reduced contracted rates.
Comprising of 42 recruitment companies, the provider panel for the AoG contract for external recruitment services offers variety and a depth of experience across Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington.
107 government agencies have now signed up to take advantage of the competitive pricing and services offered by the AoG external recruitment services contract, which was established in September 2012.
The total savings for the last financial year 2013/14 achieved were $14.25M, and each participating agency has now received a report detailing their savings on the contract.
As of 1 January 2014, the administration fee to join this AoG contract has been reduced from 1.5% to 1.0% to ensure maximum cost savings and value for money for participating agencies.
The CoE has run two customer satisfaction surveys among the participating agencies on the quality of services provided. The results have been very consistent, with overall satisfaction scores of 83.38% and 83.33%.
The response rate of the Customer Satisfaction Survey 1 (CSS1) was 41%, and Customer Satisfaction Survey 2 (CSS2) was 37%. A total of 1,390 responses were recorded.
For more information on joining the AoG external recruitment services contract, download the Buyer’s Guide.
For queries and feedback, contact us at AoGRecruitment@mbie.govt.nz
- Features and benefits of the contract
- AoG external recruitment services provider panel
- The Recruitment Services Order
- Download the buyer's guide
- Contact us
The contract is based on the supply of primary recruitment:
- for permanent employee, temporary staff and contractor placements;
- to common corporate, administration and information technology roles; and
- in Wellington, Auckland and Christchurch.
This contract offers:
- competitive fees
- reduced cost-of-engagement for both government agencies and providers
- standardised service descriptions and terms and conditions of supply (e.g. candidate warranties, permanent conversion)
- a consistent process for ordering recruitment services based on best practice under a Recruitment Services Order
- equity of access for government agencies to a range of additional services at contracted prices
- reporting on government recruitment spend activity and provider performance
- opportunity to leverage the terms and conditions for primary services to other areas of supply (i.e. roles in ‘specialist’ job families, roles in other regions).
The providers on the panel are:
|Absolute IT Limited||Manpower Services (New Zealand) Limited|
|Adecco Personnel Limited||McLaren Associates Limited|
|Alpha Personnel Recruitment Limited||Momentum Holdings Limited (Momentum and Velocity)|
|Azimuth Contracting Limited||Niche Recruitment (Law Staff Limited)|
|Beyond Services Limited||Ninetwenty New Zealand Limited (formerly Talentpoint Limited)|
|Candle New Zealand Limited||OCG Consulting Limited (OCG and Pinnacle IT Recruitment)|
|Capital Recruitment Ltd||Place Recruitment Limited (formerly Searchworks Limited)|
|CareerDynamix Limited||Project Plus Limited|
|Careering Options Limited||Radius Recruitment New Zealand Limited|
|Drake New Zealand Limited||Randstad Limited|
|Enterprise Recruitment Limited||Recruit IT Group Limited|
|Executive Appointments (Wellington) Limited||Recruit Rubicor NZ Limited (Wheeler Campbell, Powerhouse People, Gaulter Russell and Numero)|
|Frog Recruitment Limited||Robert Walters New Zealand Limited|
|GBL Personnel Limited||Sead Limited|
|H2R Limited||Sheffield Group Limited|
|Hays Specialist Recruitment (Australia) Pty Limited||Talent 2 NZ Limited|
|Hudson Global Resources (NZ) Ltd||Talent International ( Formerly Neal Andrews and Associates)|
|Inside Executive Recruitment Limited||talentnow! (Talent Group Limited) including PeopleSearch (Wellington)|
|JacksonStone & Partners Limited||The Johnson Group Limited|
|Kelly Services (New Zealand) Limited||The Madison Group Limited (Madison Recruitment Limited, Madison Recruitment (Christchurch) Limited, Madison Recruitment (Waikato) Limited, Madison Recruitment (Wellington) Limited, Madison Recruitment (Auckland South East) Limited, Madison Force Limited, Interim Taskforce Limited and Pursuit Recruitment Limited|
|Mana Recruitment (NZ Jobsquad Limited)||Worklife Group Limited|
The Recruitment Services Order (RSO) is the standardised AoG approach for participating agency recruiters and hirers to request the services available.
Agencies may only purchase from the contract after signing Letter of Accession.
More information concerning the RSO can be found in the Buyers’ Guide.
This guide provides agencies with an overview of:
- the contract, the scope of services offered and its benefits;
- how to join and what fees apply under the contract;
- how to select providers and buy under the contract;
- roles and responsibilities; and
- frequently asked questions.
- Download a copy of the buyer's guide - AoG External Recruitment Services [649 KB PDF]
For more information please contact the AoG Centre of Expertise for Recruitment: AOGRecruitment@mbie.govt.nz.