The All-of-Government contract for Office Consumables is managed by the Centre of Expertise (CoE) at the Ministry ofBusiness, Innovation and Employment (MBIE).
The panel of suppliers includes:
- Staples New Zealand Limited
- OfficeMax New Zealand Limited.
The initial contract runs until 30 June 2013. Eligible agencies (see information in Buyers’ Guide below) need to choose one of the two panellists to be their supplier of Office Consumables for the duration of the contract. The CoE will manage the contract for its duration and will contact agencies directly to assist them in choosing between the suppliers, signing them up to the agreement and to help transition to the contract.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
The buyers’ guide
This guide provides eligible agencies with an overview of:
- Key benefits of buying off this contract;
- How agencies will transition to the contract;
- What you can buy off the contract, and how; and
- Roles and responsibilities: buyers, suppliers and the Centres of Expertise.
Download the Buyers' Guide: