The All-of-Government contract for single and multi-function print devices is managed by the Centre of Expertise (CoE) at the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE).
The panel of suppliers includes:
- Canon New Zealand Limited
- Fuji Xerox New Zealand Limited
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions New Zealand Limited
- Hewlett Packard New Zealand
- Ricoh New Zealand Limited.
Eligible agencies can access this contract by signing a letter of accession to a memorandum of understanding between each agency and DIA. The process of transitioning onto the contract is prioritised based on the urgency of agencies' buying requirements, and the expiry of their existing contract arrangements.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss your agency's requirements.
The buyers’ guide
This guide provides eligible agencies with an overview of:
- Key benefits of buying off this contract;
- How agencies will transition to the contract;
- What you can buy off the contract, and how; and
- Roles and responsibilities: buyers, suppliers and the Centres of Expertise.
Download the Buyer's Guide: