The All-of-Government Vehicles contract provides fit-for-purpose, safe vehicles at the lowest possible total cost of ownership across the life of the vehicle. It is a simple and flexible solution that reduces the complexity and cost of procurement for agencies and suppliers, while providing continuous improvement in technology, service delivery, cost-effectiveness and performance.
The Vehicles contract covers passenger and light commercial vehicles. The vehicles in scope are split into the following classes:
| || || |
The seven suppliers on the panel are:
- Ford Motor Company of New Zealand Limited
- Holden New Zealand Limited
- Hyundai Motors of New Zealand Limited
- Mazda Motors of New Zealand
- Mitsubishi Motors New Zealand Limited
- Suzuki New Zealand Limited
- Toyota New Zealand
More details on the suppliers, including contact information, can be found in the secure online library inSource.
- Choice of vehicles within 14 vehicle sub-classes (and two restricted specialised sub-classes), covering a range of vehicle body style, transmission and fuel options to meet fit for purpose requirements.
- On-catalogue vehicles selected based on the best Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over a 5 year/100,000km ownership period.
- Meeting a minimum 4 star ANCAP (or equivalent) safety rating for light commercial vehicles and a minimum 5 star safety rating for passenger vehicles.
- Leasing services are not in scope, but your contracted/preferred leasing provider can purchase vehicles at AoG rates on your behalf and so you can benefit from better monthly leasing costs.
- Simple to join and use contract; flexible to allow for vehicle technology and safety improvements over the life of the contract, as well as any possible legislative changes.
If you require any further information about the AoG Vehicles contract, please email: email@example.com.