The All-of-Government contract for Passenger Vehicles is managed by the Centre of Expertise (CoE) at the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE), Economic Development Group.
There are 12 categories of vehicles covered by this contract:
|Passenger Vehicles||Light Commercials|
Sub compact Cars
AWD Medium Cars
AWD Large Cars
The panel of suppliers includes:
- Ford Motor Company of New Zealand
- Holden New Zealand Limited
- Hyundai Motors New Zealand Limited
- Mitsubishi Motors New Zealand Limited
- Peugeot NZ (via GSB Supplycorp)
- Skoda New Zealand
- Suzuki New Zealand
- Toyota New Zealand
- Volkswagen New Zealand
The initial contract runs until 30 June 2013.
The CoE will work directly with the Chief Executives’ nominated contact for the passenger vehicles contract to complete the sign-up process and support transition onto the contract at the appropriate time.
Once negotiations have been completed with all suppliers, we will publish a final Buyers’ Guide to the passenger vehicles contract on this page. An interim version of the Buyers’ Guide is provided below.
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.
The buyers’ guide
This guide provides eligible agencies with an overview of:
- Key benefits of buying off this contract
- How agencies will transition to the contract
- What you can buy off the contract, and how
- Roles and responsibilities: buyers, suppliers and the Centres of Expertise
Download the Buyers Guide: