The All-of-Government contract for Passenger Vehicles is managed by the Centre of Expertise (CoE) at the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE), Economic Development Group.
There are 14 categories of vehicles covered by this contract:
The panel of suppliers includes:
- Ford Motor Company of New Zealand
- Holden New Zealand Limited
- Hyundai Motors New Zealand Limited
- Mitsubishi Motors New Zealand Limited
- Skoda New Zealand
- Suzuki New Zealand
- Toyota New Zealand
- Volkswagen New Zealand
The contract has a three + two year term, expiring on 30 June 2015.
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.
The buyers’ guide
This guide provides eligible agencies with an overview of:
- Key benefits of buying off this contract
- How agencies will transition to the contract
- What you can buy off the contract, and how
- Roles and responsibilities: buyers, suppliers and the Centres of Expertise
Download the buyers guide: