How to supply NZ government
If you currently supply goods and services to government, or are interested in doing so, our guide – How to supply New Zealand Government [1.1 MB PDF] - will help you better understand the specific demands and processes that apply when the government buys goods and services.
- provides an overview of the government market;
- describes the rules and processes that government agencies follow to buy goods and services;
- outlines where to look for government opportunities;
- provides tips on preparing and submitting a tender, to help you improve your chances of being chosen to provide goods or services to the government; and
- explains the common jargon you’ll encounter during the tender process.