Guides for suppliers
Welcome to the procurement toolkit for suppliers. We will gradually be adding to this toolkit and would welcome any feedback from suppliers as to what other templates and guides might be helpful. Please send your suggestions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For ease of finding guides and templates we have grouped related guides and templates together.
Supplying New Zealand government
This guide is based on the Government Procurement Policy framework, mandatory rules for government procurement and Office of the Auditor General (OAG) guidance documents.
For further information on specific policy principles, including sustainability and best practice, please refer to the policy section for suppliers.
Providing feedback or making a complaint
- Guide: How to provide feedback or complain [366 kB PDF]
- Template:Supplier Letter of Complaint [58 kB DOC]
- Guide: Electrical Product Compliance Requirement [1.75 MB PDF]
Invoicing and payment
- Guide: Quick guide to invoicing and payment [680kB PDF]
- Supplier check list - preparing an invoice [104kB DOC]
- Template: Invoice template for goods [14kB XLS]
- Template: Invoice template for services [14kB XLS]
- Flow Chart: Tender Process [82 kB PDF]
- Quick Guide: Conflicts of Interest [299 kB PDF]
- Guide: Supplier Debrief [294 kB PDF]
- Guide: Strategic Procurement Outlooks [491 kB PDF]
- Guide: Annual Procurement Plans [100 kB PDF]
Government Model Contracts
- Guide: Using the second edition GMCs [1 MB PDF]
- Guide: E-commerce [866 kB PDF]
- Government Model Contracts home page
We have also produced a toolkit for agencies which you might find of interest.
Guide: Jargon Buster: Common procurement words & expression explained [361 KB PDF]