Here you’ll find a collection of our popular interactive resources – from B-CAL, your own personalised online business calendar, to YouTube videos on specific business topics.
Our resources are designed to make both day-to-day decision making and long-term planning easier. If you have a few minutes spare, complete a quick health check or download our popular Mobile Business Toolbox for iPad.
Starting & Stopping
- 10 Step Business Survival Plan
- Are you ready to be in business?
- Assess if you are ready to start up
- Assess your intellectual property
- Assessing the feasibility of your idea
- Can you afford to start a business?
- Free business plan template
- Introduction to raising capital
- ONECheck business name search
- Quick start business plan tool
- Starting a business infographic
- SWOT analysis
- Types of IP protection infographic
Staff & HR
Laws & Regulations
- Preparing a building evacuation plan
- Preparing an emergency plan
- Sustainable business model
- Understanding the Consumer Guarantees Act
- Understanding the Fair Trading Act
Support & Advice
Anna Chartres and Duncan Webb from Lane Neave talk about taking a business to the market, negotiating tactics and due diligence.