NZTE Capability Development Vouchers
Small businesses can qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers.
These New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) Capability Development Vouchers are only available through Regional Business Partners around New Zealand.
On this page:
To qualify, businesses must:
- have less than 50 full-time employees
- be operating in a commercial environment
- be registered for GST in New Zealand
- be privately owned, or a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
- demonstrate a desire to innovate and grow
- have undergone a capability assessment with a Regional Business Partner (and meet any additional criteria specific to their region).
Vouchers may be used to help pay up to 50% of the cost of services (up to a maximum value of $5000 excluding GST) from registered providers that improve management capabilities in the following areas.
- Business Planning
- Marketing Strategies
- Business Systems
- Managing Resources
- Lean Manufacturing/Business Operations
- Capital Raising
Talk to your regional NZTE business partner to apply for a voucher or even just to find out more information about the scheme or the management capability training services available to you.
Find out more about NZTE’s Regional Business Partners.