Contact Business.govt.nz if you have a business question or feedback about the website.
Business.govt.nz is here to help you start, manage and grow your business. We provide a free service that supports people who are starting or running a business. This website can help with questions about tax, business regulations, employing staff and much more.
On this page:
If you have feedback or comments about the site, need advice or would like to let us know about any errors, broken links or technical problems please use this form.
- If you have a general query about starting or running a business you can call us on 0800 424 946 (free within New Zealand). Our open hours are 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am - 5.00pm Friday (except public holidays).
- If you have a question about registering a company you can contact the Companies Office through their website or call them toll-free on 0508 266 726.
- If you have a general question for the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) you can contact them through their website or call them on +64 04 901 1499.
- If you have tax questions about running a business contact Inland Revenue through their website or call them toll free on 0800 377 774.
- If you have a question about intellectual property you can contact the Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand (IPONZ) through their website or call them toll-free on 0508 447 669.
- If you have a question about consumer laws you can contact Consumer Affairs through their website or call them on +64 04 474 2750.
For media enquiries please phone 0274 422 141 (media enquiries only) or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
MBIE Head Office,
PO Box 5488,