Customers around the globe want to know that premium products are safe and authentic. Research has shown that overseas consumers are drawn to products from New Zealand, and believe these products will be cleaner, purer, and held to higher standards than those produced in many other countries.
You can tap into these beliefs — and leverage the power of Brand NZ — by applying to get the Government’s FernMark tick of approval on all of your export products.
To be eligible, your business must be:
- exporting for at least 12 months
- GST registered in New Zealand
- largely Kiwi-owned, with a substantial level of New Zealand governance
- employing full-time workers in New Zealand
- following all New Zealand laws and relevant regulations
- of good character and repute.
Apply for a FernMark Licence(external link) — FernMark
Free marketing resources(external link) — New Zealand Story